Motor Vehicle Accidents

Car Accident Lawyers Serving Cook, Lake and McHenry Counties

Our Lake County car accident law firm has been fighting for the rights of car accident victims for over 20 years. Personal injury and workers’ compensation is all we practice. So if you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident, please take the time to review this website and contact us today. From the time of the car accident, the insurance company for the at-fault has had a team of professionals working on the case to deny or reduce your claim. Don’t you think that you should have a team of professionals protecting your rights? Call The Law Offices of Robert T. Edens today and get the MONEY you deserve.
Bob Edens has been recognized as a TOP lawyer in the state of Illinois for 2013 and 2014. Bob and his staff are dedicated to providing SUPERIOR PERSONALIZED legal advice and services to those injured in car accidents in Lake County. We are just a phone call away with a 24/7 answering service. We promise that Bob or his staff will get back to you within 24 hours of your call. In most cases, you will be able to talk to Bob within minutes of calling. The insurance company has a team working to deny your claim. Get a team on your side fighting to get you the money you deserve. So, pick up the phone and call us TODAY. The call is FREE, the advice may be priceless.

If you or a family member has suffered as the result of a car or other motor vehicle accident in Lake County, Illinois, call Bob Edens of the Law Offices of Robert T. Edens, P.C. Bob and his staff have over 20 years of experience helping victims of motor vehicle crashes. We are committed to helping car accident, boating accident, trucking accident, motorcycle accident, and DUI accident victims get the money they deserve for their injuries. Bob has recovered MILLIONS of dollars for his clients in large, medium, and small cases. His mission is to provide premium, personalized legal services to individuals who have been injured by the negligence of others.

A car accident results when a motorized road vehicle of any kind collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, or bicycle. The cause may be the fact that the at-fault driver was not paying proper attention, was distracted (texting or otherwise), was confronted with road debris, or for any number of reasons discussed in the pages above. The results of these crashes can be devastating to the drivers of the vehicles, the passengers, as well as to all others involved, including family and friends. Damages often include property damage, personal injury, and even death. Personal injury damages often include past and future medical bills, past and future lost wages, past and future pain and suffering, loss of useful life, permanent injuries, and scarring. The vehicles involved may include cars, small trucks, semi-tractor trailer trucks, delivery vehicles, recreational vehicles (RVs), moving vehicles, SUVs, passenger vans, motorcycles, and more. The biggest cause of MVAs is operator error but may also include vehicle design, road design, driver distraction (texting or talking on a cell phone while driving), road debris, and DUI or other driver impairment (drugged driving). All of us have to look out for the road hazards on today’s roadways. No matter how safe you drive you may become a victim.

We have offices in Cook, Lake, and McHenry Counties and Represent Car Accident Victims – Free Consultations, No Fee Unless We Win

Most people who have been involved in a car accident soon have many questions. In a perfect world, you would have the questions and have gotten the answer before the accident occurred. However, we don’t live in a perfect world and you probably never believed that what has happened would happen to you. Well, you may have some questions that you would like answered. We have created a FAQ page that is filled with many of the common questions that victims of motor vehicle accidents have asked us over the 20 years of our practice. The most common question that injury victims often have include:

People Often Wonder – Do I Need An Attorney? You May Need an Attorney If….

  • The insurance adjuster is claiming that you a partially at fault for the accident that resulted in your injuries when it was actually completely the other driver’s fault.
  • Your injuries were serious, regardless of who you think may be at fault.
  • The insurance adjuster is constantly calling and pressuring you for a statement and your signature on authorizations for the release of medical records and employment records.
  • The insurance adjuster is saying that your medical treatment is unrelated to the accident or that your medical treatment is unnecessary.
  • Your claim is against a company or government entity.
  • The insurance adjuster claims that you were not injured or that you should be done treating by now.
  • The insurance adjuster is saying that your claim is not worth as much due to the fact that you had a pre-existing condition, were injured in a prior accident, or have other medical conditions.
  • The insurance adjuster is calling and pressuring you to sign a release and accept a settlement before you finish being treated for your injuries.
  • The insurance adjuster wants you to be examined by one of their doctors, or to attend a functional capacity evaluation with a physical therapist.

It is important that you get the legal advice you need BEFORE you sign your rights away. Call Bob and get a FREE, honest, no-hassle evaluation of the value of your case. Call us at our TOLL-FREE number. The call is free, but the advice may be priceless.

Call today for a free consultation

(847) 395-2200