- Avoid driving when in an impaired condition, such as under influence of alcohol or drugs, or driving tired and exhausted.
- Keeping a check on emotions to avoid road rage.
- Thinking ahead of possible issues on the road and adjusting yourself to avoid a possible accident.
- Avoiding distractions including eating or using mobile phone while driving.
- Staying up-to-date with weather conditions before planning a long road trip.
- Not expecting that other drivers won’t be distracted or follow traffic rules.
- Always use the vehicle’s safety gear.
- Safety driving instructions for emergency situations.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Wrongful Death
- Work Related Injuries
- Workers' Compensation
Search Our Site
From Our Blog
Free Legal Help Book for Workers' Compensation ClaimsGet Book Now
Lake County IL Dog Bite Injury Victim Legal Advice BookGet Book Now
Lake County IL Personal Injury Victim Legal Advice BookGet Book Now
Connect With Us
Recent Case ResultsShow More
Review Hundreds of Cases to Assist You in Determining the Value of Your Case RShow More
The information contained on this site is not legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us via this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.Show More..