The Importance of Auto Accident PhotosThe first thing you need to know about car accident claims is that not all insurance companies are very cooperative. They will do their level best to pay you as little as possible if it means they can save money. That is what insurance adjusters do. They will use anything to dispute your allegations, challenge your medical evaluation and even blame you for the accident. Their aim is to create their own narrative that can replace the actual events of the accident so as to reduce your claim. Photographs are hard and indisputable evidence that can stop them in their tracks. Cameras don’t lie after all so you can use those pictures as pure evidence. Some other benefits you can get include the following:
- Help your auto accident lawyer in Grayslake investigate the accident and prepare your claim correctly.
- Aid medical witnesses and doctors understand exactly what happened during the accident.
- Recall events when your mind is in a fog after the accident.
- Preserving evidence. The pictures won’t change when your car undergoes repairs and you heal from your injuries.
- Persuading the jury about the authenticity of your case if your claim is being denied.