- Information about the weather conditions before, during and after the accident.
- The complete police report.
- Witness statements.
- A list of injuries you sustained.
- A list of damages your vehicle sustained.
- Details about the condition of the road and on which the accident occurred.
- Traffic conditions at the time of the incident.
- Medical reports, bills, medication receipts and other information pertaining to the accident.
Check the Statute of Limitations
Get the Money You Deserve with Help from Robert T. EdensFrom the time of your auto accident, the law office of Robert T. Edens will have a team of dedicated professionals working on your case. Whether you want to deny or reduce the claim, no stone will be left unturned during the proceedings whether the accident occurred in Chicago, Waukegan, Libertyville, Woodstock or Antioch. Call us today and get the money you deserve.